Add funds to your Queen’s Staff/Faculty Card here
If you have not obtained the new Employee photo ID card, please contact HR Reception at (613) 533-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Advantages of the Staff/Faculty Card
- Adding Flex $ to your Staff/Faculty cards turns your card into an all-access pass to snacks and dining on campus.
- The more you buy, the more you earn! Earn up to $60 in bonus Flex $ by adding funds to you account.
- Flex $ are accepted at ALL Hospitality Services locations on campus, including West Campus. That’s 3 dining halls and 23 retail locations!
- No need to carry cash for food!
- Pay for $5 Fridays with your staff card!
Your New Staff/Faculty Card Comes Pre-Loaded with $5 in Flex $!
Flex $ are funds that can be used in any one of our three dining halls or 23 retail outlets across campus. Simply present your new card to the cashier and enjoy $5 off your first purchase.
How to Top Up Your Staff/Faculty Card
You can easily add more Flex $ to your Staff/Faculty card at any time and in any amount! Log onto the SignOn portal to quickly and easily add funds to your account: online
Please note: If you are paying with debit, our system will only accept TD Bank, Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank or Royal Bank debit cards. If you are not a member of one of the above mentioned banks, you can pay with with Mastercard or Visa, or please visit us in Victoria Hall to load your Staff/Faculty Card.
Meal Plans Aren’t Just for Students!
When you think Meal Plans, you think students only right? Nope! We have 7 different meal plans that can be purchased by our staff and faculty. Whether you eat in our retail locations occasionally, or are looking for several meals a week, we have tailored plans to suite your busy work schedule. We have a NEW retail only meal plan that is 150 TAM meals per academic year. This means you get 150 designated meals in any of our food locations including Tim Horton’s, The Canadian Grilling Company and KHAO! You can purchase a meal plan by contacting or visiting out main office in Victoria Hall, room E022. Check out the available meal plans here!