Staff & Faculty Card
Turn your staff/faculty card into an all-access pass for eating on campus that fits your work schedule. With flexible plan options, you can save time and money with weekly or annual plans depending on your needs.
Advantages of the Staff & Faculty Card
- Save time and skip prep at home on snacks and meals
- No need to carry cash and save the tax on dining hall meals and TAMs
- Access to Leonard, Ban Righ, and Jean Royce dining halls on campus
- Several retail locations and three dining halls accept Flex $ on campus
- The more you buy, the more you earn! Earn up to $60 in bonus Flex $ by adding funds to your account.
- Access to $5 Staff/Faculty Friday lunch in the dining halls, Flex $ accepted
Meal Plan Options
We have a tailored plan for you, whether you are just looking for a coffee and a small snack while working or looking for nutritious and well-rounded meal options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What’s My Balance?
Check your balance and add more Flex $ to your Staff/Faculty card in any amount by logging into MyQueensU and clicking on the Staff Dining Portal.
Please note: If you are paying with debit, our system will only accept TD Bank, Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank, or Royal Bank debit cards. If you are not a member of one of the above-mentioned banks, you can pay with Mastercard or Visa, or please visit us in Victoria Hall room E022 to load your Staff/Faculty Card.
*Flex $ do not expire and are refundable subject to an administration fee. TAMs expire at the end of each calendar year and are non-refundable.
New to Queen’s?
If you have not obtained the new Employee photo ID card, please contact HR Reception at (613) 533-2070 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Your New Staff/Faculty Card Comes Pre-Loaded with $5 in Flex $!
Flex $ are funds that can be used in any one of our three dining halls or 20+ retail outlets across campus. Simply present your new card to the cashier and enjoy $5 off your first purchase.