Add funds to your Queen’s Staff/Faculty Card here
If you have not obtained the new Employee photo ID card, please contact HR Reception at (613) 533-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Advantages of the Staff/Faculty Card
- Adding Flex $ to your Staff/Faculty cards turns your card into an all-access pass to snacks and dining on campus.
- The more you buy, the more you earn! Earn up to $60 in bonus Flex $ by adding funds to you account.
- Flex $ are accepted at ALL Hospitality Services locations on campus, including West Campus. That’s 3 dining halls and 21 retail locations!
- No need to carry cash for food!
- Pay for $5 Fridays with your staff card!
Your New Staff/Faculty Card Comes Pre-Loaded with $5 in Flex $!
Flex $ are funds that can be used in any one of our three dining halls or 21 retail outlets across campus. Simply present your new card to the cashier and enjoy $5 off your first purchase.
How to Top Up Your Staff/Faculty Card
You can easily add more Flex $ to your Staff/Faculty card at any time and in any amount! There are three ways to load Flex $ to your card.
2) by visiting the Hospitality Services office in Lower Victoria Hall (Room E022), or
3) by visiting a Hospitality Services “Top Up” station that can be found periodically in main retail locations during lunch.
Please note: If you are paying with debit, our system will only accept TD Bank, Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank or Royal Bank debit cards. If you are not a member of one of the above mentioned banks, you can pay with with Mastercard or Visa, or please visit us in Victoria Hall to load your Staff/Faculty Card.