Why Purchase a Meal Plan?
It’s fast. It’s convenient. It’s flexible. We have designed our Off-Campus Meal Plans to meet the needs of our off-campus students, who may not need a huge plan, but still like to eat out on campus every now and then. A meal plan turns your student card into an all-access pass for eating on campus, and our Annual, Plus and Flex $ work exactly how you remember. We have 8 different off-campus meal plans to choose from.
There are many benefits to purchasing an off-campus meal plan:
- Save the tax on all dining hall meals and Trade a Meals.
- No need to carry cash – the plan is registered on your student I.D.
- Access to all All-You-Care-to-Eat dining halls on campus. (main and west)
- All retail locations on campus accept meal plans.
- Saves you time. No need to prep meals and snacks or leave campus to eat at home.
Why Add Flex $ to Your Student/Staff Card?
Flex $ are accepted at all Hospitality Services locations across campus! No need to carry cash or your debit card when you have Flex $ on your staff/student card. From coffee to snacks to whole meals, you can use Flex $ like cash at 18 retail outlets and 3 dining halls on campus. From November 1 – 21 we are giving away even more bonus Flex $ when you add funds to your staff or student card. Purchase the highlighted Flex $ denominations to receive the corresponding Flex $ bonus!
Please allow up to 5 business days for the bonus Flex $ to appear on your account.
For questions, please call our office at 613-533-2953