Seating is available for fully vaccinated, and non-symptomatic customers only. When dining in, SeQure app – green status and Student Photo ID is required. Masking is still required when not actively eating or drinking.
If you are isolating, symptomatic, or deemed a close contact, you MUST use either online ordering or take an EXPRESS to-go meal.
In retail locations, be prepared to show Government-issued confirmation of vaccination with QR Code (must include name and date of vaccinations received and the type of vaccine) and Proof of ID (must include name and birthdate). No verification required when taking your meals to go.
For the latest updates and all COVID-19 information from the university, please visit the university’s COVID information website.
Meal Plans and food safety
Hospitality Services is working hard to ensure that we continue to nourish success through best-in-class dining experiences where our guests can thrive. We want to assure you that we are working with Kingston Public Health on increasing safety measures and will continue to follow and monitor all food safety standards and updates as outlined by local authorities.
These detailed safety policies will be important to keep both our students, faculty and staff safe. We are committed to providing our students with safe and nutritious meals. Visit our Hospitality Services website to learn more about our meal plans, available dining halls, retail outlets, and resources for allergies and special diets.
Our services will continue to provide a variety of healthy food options while keeping with recommendations from Kingston Public Health. Visit our incoming student resources page to learn more about what we are doing in response to COVID-19 to keep your student safe on campus. Students with special diets and food allergies should complete the Hospitality Services allergy intake form online here before arriving on campus. To learn more about dining options on campus, please visit our dietary needs resource page.
What we are doing at Hospitality Services to keep you safe in our locations:
- – Increased cleaning of tables and high touch surfaces
- – Sanitization stations
- – Employees wearing gloves and masks
- – Express to-go meals at all meals at all 3 dining halls. Dining hall EXPRESS to-go meals ARE A MEAL SWIPE, not a TAM
I have been told to isolate. What do I do?
Please refer to the Residence Isolation Protocol and refer to your email from residence with specific instructions and guidance.
I’m sick, what should I do?
If you develop symptoms, are directed by a health care professional to self-isolate, or otherwise suspect that you may have COVID19, call the Victoria Hall Front Desk (613-533-2531).
The front desk will provide instructions on the need and steps to consult healthcare professional (SWS, Telehealth)
Make sure you familiarize yourself with the Residence Isolation Protocol
What are preventative measures I can take?
- Wear a mask
- Maintain physical distance
- Clean your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm, not into your hand. Avoid touching your nose, mouth or eyes with your hands.
- If you feel ill, follow the steps outlined in the Residence Isolation Protocol
- Get your influenza vaccine – available on campus through Student Wellness Services.
- Eat healthy foods and stay physically active to keep your immune system strong.
- Get plenty of rest or sleep.
Please book an Allergy/Dietary Needs Meeting for Current Students meeting with our Hospitality Services Dietitian.