We are currently looking for a Wellness & Sustainability Manager! If you are a Registered Dietitian with a passion for wellness and sustainability, we encourage you to apply.
Students saving for your future? Retirees looking for a way to engage in our community? Career-minded individuals looking for opportunities? If you are passionate about food and customer service, then we are looking for you!
At Queen’s Hospitality Services we are hiring many different food service positions. Our flexible hours, variety of positions, and fun working environment make us the right fit for people in all stages of life. We serve over 5,000 meals each day in our 3 dining halls on campus, and approximately 1 million people during the academic year. We also run 23 retail locations across campus, including national brands like Starbucks and Pita Pit, as well as our own unique brands.
- A wide array of interesting jobs
- Tremendous growth possibilities
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Incentive Plans
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Benefits
- Flexible Time
- Committed to People Development
- Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Corporate Citizenship
- Hunger Fighting Initiatives
- Environmentally Conscious
- One year of experience preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, and willing to go beyond the basics
- Ability to work under supervision and comply with all health and safety standards
- Personal and professional integrity, appearance, and demeanour
- Embodies our value behaviours:
We are committed to equity in employment. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Food photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com