Changing the way we do coffee and tea on campus!
The ECO Beverage Card, started during Sustainability Wee in 2018, has received an upgrade! Now along with receiving a stamp on your card for purchasing a coffee or tea in a reusable mug, you will also receive a stamp for bringing your own cutlery for your meal at 10 locations on campus.
- Receive a stamp for all coffee and tea’s purchased in a reusable mug, at participating locations. The price of a coffee or tea in your reusable mug is now the price of a small.
- Bring reusable cutlery to eat your meal and receive another stamp on your card.
- At West campus only, participate in the ECO-Container Pilot Program and receive an extra stamp every time you use your container!
- After collecting 14 stamps on your card, customers are able to get a cup of coffee or tea for free in their mug!
- Our goal is to increase the use of reusable mugs on campus from 5% to 20%
- By increasing the usage of reusable mugs on campus to 20%, we would be saving 23,894 cups and lids from the landfill and recycling streams. That’s a big deal.
Get your card at one of our participating locations:
The Lazy Scholar
Gord’s Fresh Café
Student Street Express
West Campus Dining Hall
MC2 in Mac Corry
The Library Café.