Shop QGifts and Campus Market
*Campus Market is currently on hold.*
Queen’s Hospitality Services is a department at Queen’s University that is responsible for the provision of Hospitality & food service on campus. In collaboration with our contract providers, Aramark, our love of food has driven innovation and helped bring items and concepts to campus that our customers love. As tastes and customer needs changed, so did we. This year will be introducing a new online grocery service to campus to serve our students on campus and in the local community. Campus Market is a grocery program and is an extension to our QGifts care package program, both are operated by Queen’s Hospitality Services in partnership with local providers that focus on fresh products from local and sustainable sources.
The partnership with Tony Deodato & Sons, provides students with access to local produce, beyond dining halls daily menus. Tony Deodato & Sons distributes fruit and produce from over 27 local farms in Ontario to bring the best products to our customers.
The Campus Market has everything you need for your snacking and pantry essentials. Choose from fresh local produce, campus bakeshop items, ready-made meals, and more.
Purchase items online for pick-up or local delivery. Local delivery is $2 within a 4km delivery radius, taking place Monday-Friday(excluding holidays). If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
How does it work?
Campus Market is your one-stop-shop for snacks and pantry essentials! On Campus Market, you will find freshly made from scratch bakeshop items, fresh produce, protein boxes, spices, pantry items, snack foods, birthday cakes, curated care packages from QGifts, and more!
- Step 1: Fill your online cart with your favourite items, such as fresh local produce from Tony Deodatos or ready-made foods prepared by our on-campus chefs.
- Step 2: Choose from grocery delivery (available within a 4km radius of campus) or convenient on-campus pickup.
- Step 3: Schedule your delivery or pickup at a time and date that works for your lifestyle. Groceries are delivered Monday-Friday, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- Step 4: Once you place your order, a member of our team will reach out with confirmation information for your pick up or delivery order.
- Step 5: Enjoy your delicious order!
Queen’s parents, siblings or friends – Celebrate a birthday, offer encouragement on an exam, send congratulations, or just send a ‘thinking of you’ treat! Send your favourite student a special gift to brighten their day and show them how much you miss them.
How does it work?
Send a QGift care package by itself, or add it to a grocery order!
- Step 1: Choose which care package(s) you would like to send to your student or friend.
- Step 2: Schedule the delivery or pickup date at check out.
- Step 3: We will reach out to the recipient with the information for pickup or delivery.