Changing the way we do sustainability on campus!
Starting September 1, Hospitality Services changed to way we do single use on campus. Their improved BYO-ECO Card program not only gives stamps for purchasing coffee or tea in a reusable mug, but also by bringing your own utensils for your meal. Collect 14 stamps and earn a free coffee or tea in your reusable mug.
- Receive a stamp by:
- purchasing a coffee or tea in a reusable mug. All coffee or tea purchased in a reusable mug is the price of a small.
- Bringing your own reusable utensils for eating your meal
- Using the ECO-Container program (West campus only)
- After collecting 14 stamps on your BYO-ECO Card, customers are able to get a cup of coffee or tea for free in their mug!
- Our goal is to reduce the use of single use paper cups, sleeves, lids and cutlery on campus. We can to increase the number of coffee and tea purchases in reusable mugs by 20%.
Get your card at one of our participating locations:
The Lazy Scholar, Location 21, Gord’s Fresh Café, Goodes Café, Market Street, Recharge, Student Street Express, West Campus Dining Hall, MC2 in Mac Corry and The Library Café.