Hospitality Services Homepage Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Instagram Check us out on YouTube! Queen's Homepage
Categories Menu

Food Request Forms


If you are planning an event on campus involving the provision of food from any source other than our campus caterer, authorization from Queen’s Hospitality Services is required. Two weeks notice is required.

Please read the following sections carefully to determine which category of forms you will need to fill out for the type of event you are hosting, and download all forms required under that section.

Fill out the forms thoroughly providing as much detail as possible and fax the completed forms to 613-533-6665 or email them to All forms must be received two weeks prior to your event. You can also drop them off at our office downstairs in Victoria Hall (Room E022).

PLEASE NOTE: Under the Liquor License Act, alcoholic beverages may not be served (with or without a fee) unless authorized & provided through the campus liquor license. Please contact Events Services by email at, or phone 613-533-2223 for more information.


Whole forms file (zip): BBQ

Bake Sales

Whole forms file (zip): Bake Sales

Event Catered by Sponsor (Self-Catered Event)

Whole forms file (zip): Catered by Sponsor

Off-Campus Caterer

Whole forms file (zip): Off Campus Caterer


Whole forms file (zip): Potluck